Extensively tested by troops in some of the world's harshest conditions, the U.S. Army Elements™ Jacket offers full FR construction, four-way stretch, and wind and water protection.
NOTE: The Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) is owned and controlled by the Director of the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center, products utilizing the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP), can only be shipped to United States Active Duty Military Personnel that have been verified using a United States Military e-mail address, and cannot not be resold, or otherwise diverted to any non-U.S. military person. For International shipments, these items can only ship to a Military APO or FPO address.
Functional features such as zippered shoulder pockets provide easy access to gear, flapped pen pockets accommodate aviators, and a pass-through flap allows for CVC extraction straps. Fits easily over uniforms and won't bunch under packs or body armor. Selected for inclusion as the Army's Intermediate Weather Outer Layer in the FREE program.
This jacket features Massif® Battleshield X® FR fabric, a flame-resistant, nylon-faced laminate featuring Gore® FR stretch technology. There is simply nothing else like Battleshield X fabric. This extremely durable, highly breathable jacket offers multi-directional stretch, excellent water resistance, and a superior warmth-to-weight ratio.
The jacket's fleece lining features Massif Flamestretch® and is constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber. Engineered with proprietary knitting and finishing technology by Massif, Flamestretch provides built-in flame resistance, proven durable performance, and comfort from the inside out.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- 4-way stretch fabric
- Battleshield X® softshell fabric features windproof, waterproof, and breathable membrane
- High, fleece-lined collar
- Zippered chest pocket
- Zippered sleeve cargo pocket
- Zippered hand-warmer pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Two flapped double pen pockets
- Two concealable IFF tabs
- Internal wrist cuffs
- Velcro loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Pass-through flap for CVC extraction strap
- Machine washable
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance