The (DPAM) Dual Powered Aviation Mount, integrates existing ANVS-6/9, M949, F4949, F5050, & GPNVG Night Vision Goggles with Wilcox’s standards for firm attachment to ballistic and non ballistic helmets.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
The DPAM Mounting System utilizes a ball-detent interface, and a wide range of adjustments for proper fit and function.
The original ball detent on the goggle is utilized-no need to replace it as was necessary with older style mounts.
A battery compartment stores one (1) CR123 battery to power the internal backup power supply.
A Power Mode Selection Switch allows the operator to choose between the external power supply or the internal backup battery.
A Switch Guard is provided to prevent snag, and also features a battery indicator light to alert pilot, crewman, & operators when battery life is low.
- Compatibility with the ANVS-6/9, F4949, F5050 and GPNVG
- Quick Disconnect mounting and dismounting of the Goggle.
- Flip up locks in the stowed position and enables the auto-off capabilities of the goggle.
- Standard Lemo 4-pin connector supports legacy and current aviation power supplies.
- Low Battery Light Indicator for pilot, crewman, or operator.
- Internal 123 battery provides power to the NVG with mount removed. No need for legacy snap on battery pack.
- Dimensions: Mount 2.79” W x 2.47” H x 2.33” D Mount
- Power cord: 6" long
- Weight: Mount Only - 0.27 lb - (4.38 oz)Mount + 3 Hole Shroud - 0.37 lb
- Mount + 1/3 Hole Shroud - 0.37 lb (5.92 oz)
- Material Construction: Light Weight, Aerospace Grade Metal
- Accommodates: ANVS-6/9, M949, F4949, F5050, & GPNVG
- Power Supply: Fielded External Battery Supply, One (1) Internal CR123 Battery
- Operational time: (Internal) Up to 8 Hours
- Vertical Height Adjustment: .900” Total Travel
- Flip Angle: Goggle Dependant Height Adjustment: .90”