The Massif® Cool Knit® Bottom - Women's Fit, made with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber, is Massif's lightest flame-resistant performance base layer.
Massif® Cool Knit® Bottom is now available in female-specific fit and sizing, providing enhanced comfort and functionality. The perfect base layer, Cool Knit Bottoms aggressively wick sweat away from your skin, keeping you cool and preventing saturation. The lightweight four-way stretch bottom has a trim fit, retains its shape over time, and is highly compressible for easy stuffing when you're living out of a pack.
Constructed with DuPont™ Nomex® brand fiber - the first flame-resistant fiber selected for use in military uniforms. DuPont™ Nomex® fibers carbonize and thicken when exposed to the intense heat of a flash fire, creating a protective barrier that reduces or prevents burn injuries. Cool Knit Bottoms are so soft and comfortable that you'll forget it is FR.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- 4-way stretch
- Excellent moisture management
- Highly compressible
- Designed to work with the Massif® Fire and Ice™ Layering System
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Approved by NAVAIR
- Authorized by the United States Coast Guard
- USAF Authorized Safe-To-Fly