The EOTECH® ClipIR uncooled thermal clip-on device features state-of-the-art image enhancement algorithms developed to provide users with an unrivaled day/night vision advantage in detecting, observing and engaging targets.
EOTECH thermal products incorporate the latest in IR sensors, electronics, and optical technologies to deliver world leading reliability, superior imagery and range performance.
Clip-on design for use with low magnification range (1-8X) day sights to provide thermal detection, observation, and engagement while maintaining the day optic’s ballistic zero.
Features an intuitive user interface and attaches quickly and easily to Picatinny (1913) rails.
Intuitive user controls
- Black Hot / White Hot
- Sensor Pitch: 17μm, Sensor Size: 640 × 480 px
- Clip-on design, no need to remove or adjust the day optic
- Quick and easy mounting on 1913 rails, no rezeroing required
- Optimally sized rear optics retain day optics eye box
- Video out, analog RS-170
- Low battery indicator visible through day sight
- Built-in digital compass and inclinometer for range estimation and orientation
- Local contrast enhancement presets for superior image quality
- Optimized for 1-8X day optic, nominal at 4X
- L × W × H: 6.8" × 3.2" × 4.7" (172 × 82 × 118mm)
- Weight: 35.2 oz / 2.2 lbs (998g)
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries — Supports lithium, alkaline or rechargeable
- Battery Life: Lithium: >10
- Field-of-View: 12.4º
- Magnification: 1X (2X and 4X digital zoom)
- System Focus Distance: 10m to infinity
- Water Resistance: Complies with MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD461E and IP67