The BT65-NC CAL (Cant And Loc) Atlas Bipod “No Clamp” model has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires any 17S size ”Lever Mount” to include the ADM-170-S, ARMS 17S, TRAMP from Badger Ordnance, LT271 or any ARCA dovetail mount with the same hole pattern.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
The BT65-NC will also mount directly to our BT19 AI Spigot or BT70 M-LOK Adapter.
It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated stainless steel components. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8" flathead socket screws. Available in black only. We chose to support a legend in the shooting sports by using the original KMW “Pod-Loc™.” Read how to adjust the Pod-Loc™ lever below.
Height Range: 4.8 - 9.2" (6.4” at 90°)
Preloaded Cant: 45 degrees
Position Button: 0.5" diameter
5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 & 180 degrees
Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Larger, stronger inner legs
Weight: 12.65 ounces
- Footprint: 9–12.5"
USING THE KMW "POD-LOC":
MORE INFORMATION & ACCESSORIES:
- NC: No Clamp
- Independent, intentional and non-orientated leg positioning allows either hand to move leg into any of the five leg positions
- Solid leg positions allows shooter to load the bipod at the 45 and 90 degree positions.
- Non-orientated leg length adjustment done by either hand: Outer leg slides on the Inner leg locating on any of five positions ¾” apart
- Optional 3” Leg Extensions to increase height
- Standard soft, durable Rubber feet that are suitable for many surfaces
- Optional interchangeable Ski, Spike, Cleat and Spiked Cleat feet easily swapped in the field with the press of a stainless steel plunger with a bullet tip
- Optional mounting systems available for Accuracy International rifles
Very nice works well very rugged will recommend to everybody shophcc for a great deal