Features a mesh covering for auxiliary camouflaging, cable runs to reduce snagging, elastic accessory loops, and multiple secure hook-and-loop attachment points with high pull strength.
- Caiman Helmet Cover
- Elastic Drawstring
- 4 Hook and Loop Tabs
- Elastic Accessory Loops
- Hook and Loop for Attaching Patches, Counterweights, ChemLights, etc.
- Cable Runs
- Mesh Covering
- Precision Fit - Elastic drawstring and hook-and-loop tabs ensure cover stays securely in place on the helmet shell
- Durable Construction - Made of durable wrinkle-free and rip stop material, the cover protects the helmet shell from pitting and scoring while providing camouflaging
- Equipment Compatible - Affix widely-used headborne accessories such as IR lights and NVG cables using the elastic loops and Velcro panels
- Easy Fixation - No new drill holes required; Batlskin Front Mount and Interlocking Rails fasten to the helmet over the cover using the existing helmet holes
- Snag Free Design - Cable runs in the helmet cover neatly guide wires for NVG systems and reduce snagging
- Premium Materials - The mesh covering provides auxiliary camouflaging for covert maneuvers, and durable materials resist wear through rugged conditions and heavy use
- NOT Compatible with Viper helmets
- NOT Compatible with Cobra helmet
- Compatible with Caiman helmets
A well designed cover
The cover is well locked down onto the the helmet. I have a MOHOC camera attached with velcro. I do not have to worry about it shifting bc the cover is so well fixed to the helmet. It was expensive on this site but it was also sold out everywhere else. For me it was worth the extra expense.
Best helmet I’ve used by far!
I was skeptical about this product but is by far the best and most comfortable helmet I have used HCC has come through again!
Fits the helmet perfect, was exactly what I needed
Great product, just wish it was still made domestically.
Fits perfectly and looks good!