The Avon C50 protective mask is based on the U.S. M50/JSGPM (Joint Services General Purpose Mask) and sharing key technologies, provides maximum operational flexibility to counter multiple threat scenarios, including chemical, biological, nuclear and radiological (CBRN) agents, Toxic Industrial Chemicals (TICs), and Toxic Industrial Materials (TIMs).
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
* DOES NOT INCLUDE FILTER *
HCC Tactical will send you a mobile friendly DocuSign form to easily upload your credentials for purchase.
The C50 offers high protection, outstanding field of vision, and superior comfort. The innovative design features optimize the user's time in the operational area.
Ideal for: Battlefield CBRN protection, first responders, correctional officers, specialist law enforcement & counter terrorism operations.
Field of View
- Panoramic single lens visor
- Optically correct visor
- Scratch Resistant
- 3 face piece sizes for improved fit
- Chlorobutyl rubber and silicone blend mask
- Reflex seal with low profile brow for helmet compatibility
- Front mounted exhale valve allows clear direct communication
- For enhanced communication an optional VPU is available
- External communications systems can be attached to mask
- Low inhalation resistance & excellent de-mist properties
- Heat build-up minimized
- Low-re-breathed carbon dioxide
|CBRN Agent Resistance||Requirement||C50 Performance|
|36 hours||Greater than 36 hours|
|Laboratory protection factor performance (sodium chloride)||2,000||Greater than 10,000|
|Re-breathed CO2||Less than 1%||0.8%|
|Inhalation resistance at:
5 mm WG
15 mm WG
25 mm WG
3 mm WG
13 mm WG
23 mm WG
|Exhalation resistance at 160 l/min||30 mm WG||15 mm WG|
|Mask weight||N/A||490 gram|
|NIOSH Visual Field Score (VFS)||90||96|
- Type-examination approval: PPE Regulation 2016/425/EU - Module B: Certificate CE 684841
- NIOSH CBRN Cap 1 approved with the CBRNF12B filter (TC-14G-0285) , CBRNCF50 filter (TC-14G-0318) and the CBRNCF50i filter (TC-14G-0339)