Specifically designed to securely adapt military broadband antennas for use on your Baofeng radio.
Low-Loss RF Adapter (SMA-F / TNC-F (Mil Antenna to Baofeng))
The TNC Female (Threaded Neill–Concelman) side of the connector is a threaded version of the BNC connector. The connector has a 50 Ω impedance.
SMA Female (SubMiniature version A) side of the connectors are semi-precision coaxial RF connectors developed in the 1960s as a minimal connector interface for coaxial cable with a screw-type coupling mechanism. The connector has a 50 Ω impedance.
The Low Loss RF Adapter is finished in black chrome and is designed for rugged use.
ALSO COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- MTX8000, MTX800, MTX8250, MTX8250LS, MTX838, MTX850, MTX850LS etc
- XTS 1500, XTS 5000, XTS 3500, XTS 2500, XTS3000 etc
- GTX LTR Portable, GTX Privacy Plus Portable etc
- HT1000, HT2000, JT1000 etc
- MT2000, MTS2000
- Baofeng UV-5R UV82 BF-888S GT-3 (not compatible with UV-3R)
- Anytone AT-D868UV
- Wouxun: KG-UVD-1P, KG-2D, KG-659, KG-669, KG-699, KG-689, KG-679 (not compatible with KG-UV6D, UV8D)