The BDS40 FireAde MK5 Finger Loop aerosol is ideal for tactical fire suppression situations. The fingerloop design with orange pull tab allows rapid deployment of the tool to be quickly used to suppress flames and mitigate the threat. The BDS40 MK5 unit fits perfect in the High Speed Gear M4 Taco Pouches for molle or belt mounted platform use.
The product is ideal for spotfire applications for any situation. The non toxic, non corrosive agent, allows rapid suppression of flames while cooling the surfaces on contact as well. Keep in mind, depending on the size of the hazard, more than one device may be required to mitigate the threat.
Do Not Use on Electrical Fires
- Dimensions: 6.5" x 2.5" x 2.5"
- Weight: 5.27 oz.
- Operating Temperatures: -40F to 120F
- Hazards: Class A, Class B, Class D and Class K Style Hazards
- Law Enforcement & Military Ground Vehicles
- Field Force (Molotov Protection)(Group Suppression Capabilities)
- Operational Rescue
- SWAT Teams
- Breaching Applications (Flashbang Secondary Fire Suppressant)
BDS40 FireAde is a premixed liquid solution that is 100% environmentally friendly, contains no PFOA or PFOS, zero hazardous chemicals and consists of fully biodegradable water based and food grade ingredients. BDS40 FireAde does not contain any ingredients reportable under the Superfund amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA Title III, Section 313 of 40 CFR-372 or Comprehensive Environmental Response Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA).
BDS40 FireAde is a proprietary formulated blend of fire fighting foam that will withstand temperatures as low as -40F. The subzero protection is achieved by a proprietary FreezeAde (not an antifreeze additive) and allows lower temperature suppression without causing any instabilities in the performance of the BDS40 FireAde agent, unlike other agents. No dilution is required for BDS40 FireAde.
- Suitable for use with all standard firefighting equipment
- Suitable for Class “A” Fires
- Suitable for Class “B” Fires
- Suitable for Class “D” Earth Metals
- Suitable for Class “K” Grease/Fats
- Superior Cooling
- Creates a Temporary, Thermal Heat Barrier When Applied Properly
- NON TOXIC
- NON CORROSIVE
- NON HAZARDOUS