The pinnacle of remote switch design for weapon-mounted accessories, AXON™ provides complete control of lights and lasers in a single, compact and rugged housing. AXON™ is the direct result of operational feedback from professional end-users on our industry-leading switch technology. Lights and lasers can be fired from individual buttons with versions available for popular issued devices. Its unique design provides tactile differentiation between the two buttons to eliminate confusion in dark, cold and high-stress situations. The light (angled) button features a switch that allows for both momentary and constant activation, while the laser button features a momentary-only button that supports the laser’s double-click-for-constant-on feature.
AXON™ Standard models feature each button firing devices independently. The flat paddle switch will fire the laser device in its selected configuration 'Mode Select' while the raised 45 button will fire the light only.
AXON™ SYNC models will fire the laser independently in its selected configuration 'Mode Select' when the flat paddle switch is depressed, when the raised 45 button pressed it will fire both light and laser in its selected configuration 'Mode Select' simultaneously.
AXON™ DBAL A3 / AXON™ NGAL variants operate in either a Mode Select or Vis Override capacity.
- Mode Select - in this configuration the device will function exactly like the AXON™ SYNC listed above.
- Vis Override - in this configuration the flat paddle switch will fire the laser in its selected configuration 'Mode Select'. When the raised 45 button is utilized, it will fire the light and laser simultaneously, however the laser will be fired as a visible laser regardless of the mode it is selected for.
AXON™ mounts directly to M1913 Rail, taking up just seven rail slots, while the Rail Clamps feature pass-throughs for zip ties. It also mounts directory to an M-LOK® rail with optional AXON™ M-Lok® Mounting Kit (sold separately).
- NATO Crane-Spec Port
- NGAL (LA-23/PEQ)
- Other Variations Available upon Request with MOQ
- MIL-STD M1913
- M-LOK® (Separate AXON™ M-Lok® Mounting Kit (Required)
DIMENSIONS (W X L X H)
- IN: 1.16 X 2.70 X 0.96
- CM: 2.95 X 6.86 X 2.44
- OZ: 1.6
- G: 45.5
- High-Impact Polymer
- 7″ or Custom upon Request with MOQ