The Avon CS-PAPR™ is the newest generation of CBRN Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) designed for use in Combination Unit Respirators.
The capability to change levels of protection dependent on the threat, now provides the wearer with increased duration on target and safer operation.
HCC Tactical will send you a mobile friendly DocuSign form to easily upload your credentials for purchase.
Utilizing the Avon MP-PAPR module along with the patented combination hose module, the wearer can seamlessly switch between APR, PAPR and SCBA modes of protection. The single air hose connection for all modes allows the wearer to retain a clear mask cheeks for optimum weapon sighting.
The low profile shape of the Avon CS-PAPR delivers best in class integration with SCBA systems, benefiting the wearer with reduced weight and size compared to traditional systems.
Modular Methodology allows the user to either add the Avon CS-PAPR to existing fielded systems such as the FM53/4 APR and ST53 SCBA, use as a regular PAPR (Avon MP-PAPR) or revert back to the Avon EZAir configuration.
- Optional carrier module allows wearer to rapidly remove SCBA portion
- Crush resistant ‘S-Shape’ hose with low profile hose end
Auto Filter Covers (Optional)
- Quick fit onto existing Avon MP-PAPR filter mount
- Pneumatically operated by the combination hose
- Easy to view indicator for status updates
- Integrated rubber impact bumper
- Re-configurable to work as Avon EZAir or MP-PAPR
- Short duration escape cylinders integrate with CS-PAPR
Patented Combination Hose
- Press and turn rotary selector prevents accidental actuation
- PAPR automatically powered up/down when selector rotated
- Ability for user to switch modes in one simple action
- ‘Fail-Safe’ pneumatic operation of hose
|420mm L (16.5") x 115mm H (4.5") x 140mm W (5.5")
|Unit Weight (No battery or filter)
|1.75 kg (3.8 lbs)
|Unit Weight (No Filter (6xCR123)
|1.97 kg (4.3 lbs)
|120 lpm controlled flow
|Operational Noise @ 120 lpm
|CR123, Li-Ion battery 4+ hours (filter clogged) 10 yr
Li-Ion Recharable battery 8+ hours (filter clogged)
|-30°C to 45°C
(-22°F to 113°F)
|Protection Factor PAPR mode
|10,000 (PAPR On), 2,000 (PAPR Off)
|Protection Factor SCBA Mode
|Low Battery (can be silenced), restricted flow, high resistance
|CBRN Hardened Butyl and Noryl
|Integrated Rotary Selector. Wearer can select either APR, PAPR and SCBA modes by pushing in and rotating selector
|Interface with APR
|Crush Proof hose with close fit 40mm (STANAG) APR connection, one size fits all
- Type-examination approval: PPE Regulation 2016/425/EU - Module B: Certificate CE 684849
CS-PAPR certified when attached to ST53 SCBA with PAPR SCBA Harness
NIOSH CBRN PAPR Statement of Standard and Title 42CFR 84
- TC-14G-0348 with FM54
- TC-14G-0349 with FM53
Not NIOSH approved with SCBA. As MP-PAPR with Combination Hose, no SCBA attachment NIOSH conforming variant includes approved PAPR Back Harness