The ADM-170-S base is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems. Includes two 10-32 x 3/8" flathead socket screws.
This lever is manufactured by American Defense Manufacturing NOT by B&T Industries L.L.C.
This is the same lever installed on all lever-mounted models of Atlas Bipod (except the 5-H model BT35-LW17) as indicated by "LW17" (BT10-LW17, BT46-LW17, BT47-LW17, BT65-LW17, BT69-LW17, BT72-LW17).
This lever is compatible with all No Clamp models of Atlas Bipod (except the 5-H model BT35-NC) as indicated by "NC" (BT10-NC, BT46-NC, BT47-NC, BT65-NC, BT69-NC, BT72-NC).
This lever will NOT attached directly to the two-screw clamp models of Atlas Bipod (BT10, BT65, BT69, BT72). See our BT43 for a direct quick detach solution.
- Weight: 1.905 ounces
The AD-170S base features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.