With five million shirts fielded, the Massif Army Combat Shirt (ACS) has become an essential item in kits throughout the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force. Flame-resistant and fully functional, this combat shirt is exceptional under armor.
The Massif Army Combat Shirt (ACS) is the standard for hot-weather combat gear. A progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the world's most unforgiving environments. Massif's innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising FR construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IFF tab
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® brand material
- Pen pocket on the left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction
- Velcro® brand loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Colors: OCP