With five million shirts fielded, the Massif Army Combat Shirt (ACS) has become an essential item in kits throughout the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force. Flame-resistant and fully functional, this combat shirt is exceptional under armor.
NOTE: The Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP) is owned and controlled by the Director of the U.S. Army Natick Soldier Research, Development and Engineering Center, products utilizing the Operational Camouflage Pattern (OCP), can only be shipped to United States Active Duty Military Personnel that have been verified using a United States Military e-mail address, and cannot not be resold, or otherwise diverted to any non-U.S. military person. For International shipments, these items can only ship to a Military APO or FPO address.
The Massif Army Combat Shirt (ACS) is the standard for hot-weather combat gear. A progressive design incorporates feedback from thousands of soldiers in some of the world's most unforgiving environments. Massif's innovative FR fabrics are lightweight, breathable, and highly wicking. With four-way stretch, a performance fit, and uncompromising FR construction, the ACS is engineered for FR protection and exceptional comfort under armor.
- Full flame-resistant construction with proprietary Massif® fabrics
- Lightweight, ultra-breathable and wicking torso fabric
- Durable, breathable sleeve fabric
- 4-way-stretch fabrics
- Flat seam construction
- Low-profile, zippered shoulder pockets
- Concealable IFF tab
- Lightweight elbow pads with abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® brand material
- Pen pocket on the left forearm
- Seamless side-panel construction
- Velcro® brand loop for name, rank, flag, and unit tape
- Adjustable wrist cuffs
- All fabrics pass the stringent ASTM D6413-F2302 performance specification for flame resistance
- Colors: OCP