The HRT ARC Utility Pouch was designed to be a low-profile solution for carrying a variety of items. This effective solution is the perfect option for mounting on MOLLE or belt platforms. The key feature of this pouch is its ability to shrink or expand based on the item you wish to carry.
The HRT Utility Pouch will accept the most common 9/40 single or double-stack magazines, multi-tools, lights, or anything else you need to carry. The Velcro flap will hold your item securely or if you choose can be folded inside of the pouch to remain out of the way for quick access. The back of the pouch features several mounting locations for various belts, MOLLE, or positioning. The pouch is made from laminated 500/1000 Denier Cordura and is backed by our LIFETIME Warranty.
- Hook and loop closure
- Fits most common 9/40 double-stack magazines
- Fits most common multitools/lights
- Elastic retention for universal fit
- Includes 2″ RMS (Rigid MOLLE Strip) mounting
- MOLLE Compatible
- 500/1000 Laminated Denier Cordura
- 2-way woven elastic for durability and retention
- LIFETIME Warranty