HCC Tactical is proud to offer the AN/PVS-14 by Carson Industries as one of our selected platforms for custom Night Vision builds.
All custom built PVS-14 systems with RPO Glass will meet the following:
- 5 year warranty on housing and build service
- 2376 Min FOM IITs in White Phosphor with Spec Sheets with min 72 lp/mm center resolution
- All Tubes will be within the Spot Spec Allowances per Elbit / L3 (See Images)
- Manufacturer tube warranty
- RPO Lightweight Eyepiece / Objective Glass
- OpFor Night Solutions Lightweight Diopters
- Collimated Tubes
- Leak Tested Housing
- Nitrogen Purge
- QC Checks
- Includes: Carson Industries Standard Kit Components (See Below) plus, Samara Lanyard, Vortex Optics LensPen, Lens Cloth, Cat Crap Anti-fog Paste, and one Bad Ass HCC Tactical Patch!
The PVS-14 Night Vision Monocular is the current military issue night vision goggle for the US armed forces. It is also the preferred choice of many foreign (NATO) forces. Produced by the hundreds of thousands, the 14 will continue to march on for many years to come. The PVS-14 is the all around best multi functional night vision monocular available. Head or helmet mounted, the PVS-14 allows the user to retain their night adapted vision in one eye while viewing their surroundings through the illuminated eyepiece of the PVS-14. The new battery housing completes the perfect package by allowing the user to power off the unit when in an upright position and power on when flipped down.
Ability to be weapon mounted behind most collimated daylight aimers and Reflex sights such as the ACOG, Aimpoint and EO Tech systems. This allows the user the ability to use their PVS-14 both as a night vision monocular for increased mobility and tactical awareness and as a short range weapon sight.
Gain control gives the user the ability to increase or decrease the tube gain. Under extremely dark conditions, gain control allows the user to adjust the gain upward, giving a better image. Under high light conditions, details can be washed out due to an excess of light. Lowering the system gain can allow those details to be better seen. Additional features of the PVS-14 include an infrared LED with LED indicator and a low battery indicator.
With more than one million systems fielded by the DOD and Armies around the world, the PVS-14 is the all around best multi-functional night vision monocular available. Parts & service for this system will be available for another 25+ years.
Standard Carson Kit Components
- Soft Carry Case
- Operator’s Manual
- Demist Shield
- Sacrificial Filter for Objective Lens
- Head/Helmet Mount Adapter (J-arm)
- Head-mount Assembly with 3 Brow Pads (Except XLS)
- Lens Tissue
- Neck Cord
- Front Lens Cap