CORE Survival & Combat Defense Systems have joined forces to bring a groundbreaking solution to increase effectiveness and safety to airborne mock door training.
The ACL-600 Series is a wireless jump simulation lighting system for mock door training. The standard ACL kit contains one Controller and two, four or seven Light Modules, each powered by a single CR123 battery.
The systems operate on FCC approved 2.4GHz transceivers encoded to prevent interference with other ACL systems in use in the immediate area.
- Easily attachable to any mock training surface
- Clear marking lights display status across all linked units
- Kit includes Controller plus 2, 4, or 7 linked Lighting Modules
BENEFITS AND OPTIONS
- Designed to outfit all sizes of aircraft used in mock door training.
- Offers jumpers a more realistic jump training experience to reduce injury in actual jumps.
- Provides the ability to simulate specific jump sites for better accuracy in operations.
- Coded spares available that are matched to a specific ACL set.