HCC Tactical is proud to offer the 1431 MK2 by Argus Industries as one of our selected platforms for custom Night Vision builds.
All custom built 1431 MK2 systems with RPO Glass will meet the following:
- 10 year warranty on housing and build service
- 2376 Min FOM IITs in White Phosphor with Spec Sheets
- 11769 White Phosphor Format tubes.
- Resolution minimum 72-81 line pair
- SNR min 33
- Halo max .9
- Photoresponse minimum of 2200 micro amps per lumen or higher
- All Tubes will be within the Spot Spec Allowances per Elbit / L3 (See Images)
- Manufacturer tube warranty
- RPO Lightweight Eyepiece / Objective Glass
- OpFor Night Solutions Lightweight Diopters
- Collimated Tubes
- Leak Tested Housing
- Nitrogen Purge
- QC Checks
- Includes: 1431 MK2 Canadian Housing with Upgraded Screw Kit, Samara Lanyard, Vortex Optics LensPen, Lens Cloth, Cat Crap Anti-fog Paste, Bikini Covers, TNVC Expandable Storage Pouch, and one Bad Ass HCC Tactical Patch!
The Argus BNVD-1431 MK2 night vision binocular is an affordable articulating night vision solution that features vast improvements over the legacy. It is one of the best binocular systems for the value and is assembled in house.
HCC Tactical is one of the only Companies in the USA properly trained to install the gain system on this unit allowing the full utilization of it capabilities with 11769 IITs.
Our partner in Canada has been working directly with Argus to improve and evaluate the BNVD-1431 series of products over the last year. Their feedback and recommendations led directly to many of the improvements made to this housing. Weatherproofing and upgraded screw kits are now come standard.
Great dual setup, even better customer service.
- Customer service, Throughout my entire process of getting these nods HCCTAC has been extremely responsive to any questions I had and very willing to give out information updates on the product through the process without being asked, which in my experience throughout the night vision industry is bar none. It took me about 6 months of searching to find a company that I was happy with and willing to pull the trigger on a big purchase like this. I really appreciate the communication because surprisingly a lot of well known companies treated my MANY questions like it was bothersome, spending thousands on equipment is a big deal to me and this was a huge thing in my eyes. -Equipment, these tubes are EXTREMELY crispy, many friends that are in the know we’re impressed by these tubes. Absolutely no issues on the build, it’s flawless, no weird assembly grease smudges on the glass and no foreign matter in the unit. I have about 3 or so hours behind the unit and have had no issues with it, gain control works as well as the auto off on vertical stow and the built in illuminator works as well. Very happy that everything is as it should be especially when you hear some horror stories throughout the industry. -Extras, honestly the extras in the package are well thought out and most likely what someone would end up with as it’s important to store and care for such an expensive piece of equipment. Really can’t go wrong with these guys and their build, extremely happy with my purchase and happy with the service. Photos taken through an IPhone and really don’t do justice.