Orders / Returns Policy
HCC Tactical will always contact the customer if an item is not in stock and a lead time exist on the item ordered. You will have the opportunity to either cancel or give us the go-ahead to charge your card and process the order. Should you choose to cancel at this point, you will not be charged a processing fee.
In stock orders will ship out in approximately 2-3 business days, however, certain items can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship, depending on warehouse and staffing conditions.
Lead times given are based on manufacturer response and are subject to change based on the manufacturer's production capability. In some cases, orders may exceed the original quoted lead time given due to manufacturer capabilities. This is beyond the control of HCC Tactical and orders that are cancelled for this reason will be subject to the normal cancellation policy.
International Duty Tax / Brokerage Fees
International customers will be responsible for any and all Duty Tax / Brokerage Fees specific to your country's requirements. HCC Tactical will not be responsible for paying these fees for you. Please reach out to your customs agency in your Country for more details on Duty Tax / Brokerage Fee Rates.
Additionally, if the customer refuses to pay their Duty Tax / Brokerage Fees to their associated Country's Customs Agency as required by their laws and the order is then abandoned to customs; HCC Tactical will not issue a refund for the items associated with the order.
If an order has been given the go-ahead for processing by the customer and a cancellation is later requested before the product ships, a 5% credit card processing fee will be charged.
If a cancellation is requested after the product has shipped, the normal returns process below, will be used.
Many items are Build-to-Order items and are specifically made once you place your order. You will be notified if any of your items meet this criteria at the time of placing your order. Most Build-to-Order items are NOT available for returns, in special cases returns of Build-to-Order items may be allowed, the customer will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee and return shipping in these cases. Build-to-order items that are damaged / defective will be handled per our damaged merchandise policy below.
Exchanges / Returns For Credit
All merchandise is subject to inspection upon arrival before the return will be finalized. You must call (888)850-3160 or email email@example.com for instructions before you send the return back. A customer service representative will issue you an RMA number to authorize the return; returns sent back without a RMA number will not be accepted.
All merchandise returned will be thoroughly inspected upon receipt and processed for credit within 5 business days. Returns must be postmarked for return within 14 business days of the delivery date or it will not be accepted. A return label will be provided and the cost of this will be deducted from the refund amount.
For a prompt refund please send a copy of your invoice and a letter of explanation for the return. Returns for credit are subject to a 10% restock fee. Shipping fees are not refundable. Return shipping will be at the expense of the customer.
All sales on items from our closeout page are final. No returns or exchanges on these items will be accepted.
If you believe your product is defective and not functioning properly. Please call customer service at (888)850-3160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive instructions on what to do. All returned defective items are subject to inspection prior to sending out replacement items or issuing refunds.
Please keep your invoice and call Customer Service at (888)850-3160 or email email@example.com within 7 days of receiving the order. If the shipping error is at the fault of HCC Tactical, a return label will be provided at no charge for you to get the product exchanged for the correct item.
If the customer ordered in error and wants the product exchanged a restock fee of 10% may apply (case by case). The customer is responsible for return shipping fees.
Lost / Stolen / Damaged Packages
For Orders that were insured with ROUTE, please use the ROUTE portal to file your claim:
Route General Provisions:
- Claims for packages presumed to be lost by the carrier, where the status is not “delivered” must be filed no sooner than 7 days after the scheduled delivery date for domestic shipments (and 20 days for international shipments), but not later than 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Claims for packages marked by the carrier as “delivered” must be filed within 15 days from the date and time shown by carrier as delivered. In the event of theft, Underwriters may require a police report to be filed with the local authorities and/or a signed affidavit attesting to the theft of the covered property. Security video, showing evidence of theft, may substitute for a police report and/or an affidavit.
- All other claims should be filed as soon as discovered but in no event later than 60 days from the purchase date. If you believe your product was damaged during shipping, keep all packaging and take pictures of the damaged products and packaging.
- Please click on the ROUTE Policies for full details.
For Domestic Orders >$1,000 that are auto insured by HCC Tactical (International Customers are not Auto-Insured but can still purchase protection via Route):
- If you feel your package has been lost in transit, we must allow up to 20 days of transit time for domestic orders and 40 days of transit time for International orders before we are allowed to file a claim. The transit time is calculated from the time of shipment.
- In the event of theft, Underwriters may require a police report to be filed with the local authorities and/or a signed affidavit attesting to the theft of the covered property. Security video, showing evidence of theft, may substitute for a police report and/or an affidavit.
- If you believe your product was damaged during shipping, keep all packaging and take pictures of the damaged products and packaging. We cannot complete the claim for you with the shipping company if you do not keep the damaged packaging and packing material. Please call customer service immediately at (888)850-3160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive instructions on how to handle the problem. All damaged product claims must be reported within 7 days of delivery - we will not be held responsible for damaged packages thereafter.
- Shipping fees for damaged products and defects will be at the expense of HCC Tactical.
For Domestic Orders <$1,000 and all International Orders where insurance was not purchased through ROUTE:
The customer will need to visit the associated website to file a claim with the shipping carrier:
ITAR / EAR Items
You will receive a Docusign from us if your items are controlled by the EAR / ITAR that must be completed prior to processing your order. You can read our EAR / ITAR Statement here.