The HRT Modulus Placard was designed to attach to our HRAC and RAC plate carriers or work in conjunction with Duraflex Buckle system. The modulus placard comes standard with an elastic AR magazine insert but can be replaced with any of HRT’s inserts. The straps on the modulus system are height adjustable so you get the perfect length to match to HRT or existing carriers. The strap attachment system comes standard with the swift clip style buckles, but can easily be replaced to G-Hook, Molle-T or many other placard mounting options on the market.
NOTE: H-Harness sold separately.
This open top pouch design allows users to add pouches and configure the placard how you want. The front of the placard is lined with Velcro so you can easily attach and change out any of our modulus pouches. The back face of the placard is a Hook face to mate with a Loop face of the front of a carrier or vest to keep it securely in place. The placard is made from 500 Denier Cordura and has an integrated Duraflex Buckle attachment system.
- Placard features 3 AR15 style magazine inert
- Attached to most chest harnesses on the market
- Modular design for user requirements
- Straps on the modulus system are height adjustable
- Can accept Swift Clip, G-Hook, Molle-T and others
- System does away with cumbersome Molle weaving
- 500 Denier Cordura placard
- Duraflex Buckle attachment system to attached to HRT HRAC and RAC Carriers (Male and Female Included)
- placard measures 9.25” x 6”
- Backed by a LIFETIME Warranty
Complete your Modulus System:
- HRT H Harness
- Air Pass Backer
- General Purpose Pouch
- Open Top Pouch
Better then I expected