The ARCALOCK Clamp will bolt directly to any "NC" (No Clamp) style of Atlas Bipods (except the 5-H) using provided hardware. It will also bolt directly to our BT20-B Bottom Picatinny Rail to utilize the quick detach lever on our "LW17" style of Atlas Bipods OR the 2-screw mount style of Atlas Bipods.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
The ARCALOCK Clamp features a proprietary two-stage screw design. Both the Clamp and Knob are machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum with Type III Hardcoat black anodized Clamp and gold anodized Knob. The screw is turned from 303 stainless steel.
This clamp is manufactured by AREA 419 NOT by B&T Industries L.L.C. and can be used on our Atlas V8, PSR, CAL and Super CAL models. NO HARDWARE INCLUDED.
- Weight: 2.5 oz
- Clamp features proprietary two-stage screw design:
- Clamping screw features two different thread pitches. The coarse 16tpi is used when no tension is on clamp, allowing rapid movement of the clamp vs others on the market. With high speed comes low torque though, so to counteract this as soon as the clamp sees tension it will switch to the 32tpi threads in the knob to give you extra torque when not using on an ARCALOCK rail.
- 1/4 Turn releases the clamp from the detents on the ARCALOCK rail for movement
- One Turn releases clamp to be removed from rail
- Barricade stop can either be stand alone on the clamp using provided hardware, or sandwiched between an Atlas Bipod.
- Clamp is backwards compatible with standard ARCA rails by removing the two pins, and will still work this way to give you infinite sliding adjustment on the ARCALOCK rail.
- Moving side of clamp is dovetailed on both sides to prevent tilt
- Knob/Screw design prevents the clamp from being able to fall apart if you loosen it too far