The Masterfire® Pro Rapid Deploy Holster incorporates a new, durable polymer shroud that covers the frame and slide of the weapon, minimizing exposure to the elements while offering a more traditional enclosed appearance.
Works with all Surefire Masterfire Weapon Lights
A new integrated accessory rail system readily accepts MOLLE pouches (accessory adapter required) or a SureFire FirePak.
SureFire's revolutionary holster design has been revised to deliver a smoother, faster, straighter draw stroke, as well as greater weapon protection.
Tough enough for extreme duty, the MasterFire Pro interfaces with specific SureFire H-Series WeaponLights, which can be set to automatically activate when the weapon is deployed, saving you critical time in high-stress situations when fractions of a second can mean the difference between life and death.
- Pro model incorporates new holster shroud, reducing exposure of the weapon’s frame, slide and WeaponLight
- Now available in right- (HD1-R-PRO) and left-handed (HD1-L-PRO) configurations
- Interfaces with SureFire H-Series WeaponLights (not the weapon) to activate light/laser on the draw
- New polymer shroud covers the frame and slide of the weapon, minimizing exposure and offering a more traditional look
- Revised release mechanism delivers a smoother, faster and straighter draw stroke
- Shroud rail system allows the addition of MOLLE accessory pouches or a SureFire FirePak
- Indexes off H-Series WeaponLights (XH30, XH35, XH55, X400UH, X400VH), not the weapon, to accommodate a wide range of handguns
- Can be set to automatically activate the WeaponLight and/or laser, saving valuable time in high-stress situations
- Provides Level 3 retention, securing firearm with primary and secondary locking systems
- Constructed of durable, lightweight polymer, it’s tough enough for extreme duty
- Available in right-handed (HD1-R-PRO) and left-handed (HD1-L-PRO) versions
- Construction - Fiber Reinforced Polymer
- Finish - Black
- Weight - 13.79 oz (391 g)
- Length - 8.34 in (21.2 cm)
- Width - 4.60 in (11.7 cm)
- Depth - 3.36 in (8.5 cm)
I like that it is specific to the Surefire XH30 light, as opposed to a holster specific to a gun/light system. I can switch the light from a Glock 21 to a Glock 17/19, 1911, Sig or any other railed pistol without having to buy a separate holster. With its locking system, HOWEVER, there is a skill development curve. You just have to practice plenty in order to get used to disengaging the locking mechanism. Not much more practice is necessary than learning to disengage a bail, but it is different from disengaging a bail, so, you do need to dry fire practice getting your draws down and reholstering before use. It is bulky so only suitable for a duty type application.