HEL-STAR 6® Gen III+ is the latest in the series of HEL-STAR 6® marker lights designed specifically for helmet mounting for airborne, MFF, and ground tactical operations.
NOTE: For Custom Configurations please contact us and we will work with you for a custom programmed configuration. We have our own in-house programmer to meet this need.
Gen III+ has all of the features of the Gen III in an updated, streamlined package. Available in tan or black. HEL-STAR 6® continues to provide four user-defined functions in two selectable operating modes in a combination of white, green, blue, red, and IR, each in either steady, flashing or IFF coded operation.
Field reprogramming option is available upon request. Requires the purchase of a Programming Interface Module (PIM).
- Safety - The unique battery access design provides a curved profile on all sides, minimizing snag hazard. Velcro® attachment provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for snag-related injury.
- Versatility - Up to four user-defined functions are available in a range of visible colors and IR signals, either flashing, coded or steady.
- Visibility - Omni-directional. Intensities can be scaled up or down for special requirements. White flash exceeds FAA 3-statute mile requirements.
- Simple, Secure Operation - Switches are designed for positive operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned. Mode selection switch design options provide operational flexibility or strong security between overt and covert operating modes.
- Operating Extremes - HEL-STAR 6® is shock and vibration resistant, dustproof and open sea waterproof to 130 fsw (laboratory 300+ feet).
- Status Confirmation - Switch design provides visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork; visual confirmation prevents inadvertent battery discharge in the IR operating mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement - The single CR123 cell can be replaced in the field, quickly, without special tools.
- Field Reprogramming - Color, flash rate, and light intensity can be reprogrammed with a wireless handheld device (PIM). A default feature returns the unit back to original factory settings.
I would like to extend my gratitude and thoughts on this product to both the company and future buyers. The company had great costumer service and all logistical matters were handled expediently, and employees were personable. For future buyers or individuals in need of this particular capability, I would strongly recommend the **** STAR, simply for the modularity and function, but also the durability in the environments it’s proved itself in from my personal use. Would recommend 10/10. V/R
Thank you so much. We look forward to serving you in the future.
I am really pleased with the folks over at HCC tactical. I ordered a HEL-STAR 6 RF beacon and they programmed it the way I wanted. When I realized it was not ordered properly they let me sent it back, paid for shipping both ways, reprogrammed it at no extra charge. I will be a long loyal customer to HCC for timings like this. I’ve already gone back and purchased more gear. Thanks again Mike!
Yeah will do business again no problem.
OUTSTANDING. Love it and will be using it for a long time.
Great product, hcc was easy to order from and shipping was fast!