The new Range BenchLoader® loader is a heavy-duty industrial 5.56 x 45 / .223 cal magazine loader made to load a magazine in a single hand stroke. It is intended for daily loading of hundreds of magazines at shooting ranges and armories. It totally eliminates any fingers’ pain and injury, shortens loading time, and keeps the magazines lips intact.
Made for heavy shooters – Daily loading of hundreds of magazines is now a breeze. The loaders are durable, light-weight and compact to be carried around with ease.
The loaders are made tough and durable thanks to a detailed robust design using high-quality materials. Injection molded N12 polymer glass-filled compound with UV stabilization is used for the Body and Slide, and 54HRC hardened steel is used for the magazine catch tooth. The loaders were tested for Slide against Body wear, and were tested for dimensional stability at high and low temperatures. Each includes six rubber feet for positive retention when loading. Each Range BenchLoader® comes with a carry bag.
- Does not load blank rounds and may not load rounds with irregular bullets.
- Drum mags were not tested !
Fits and loads all* AR15 / M4 compatible 5.56 x 45 / .223 magazines using no inserts or adjustments.
- AR15 / M4 USGI (NATO STANAG 4179)
- Magpul PMAGs
- H&K metal 416 / SA80
- SureFire 60 & 100 rd
- Beretta AR 70-90
- Other metal and polymer mags.
- Competition shooters
- Shooting ranges
- Military & LE armories
- Ammunition & firearm manufacturers
- Loads from 1 to 30 loose rounds in a single stroke.
- 25 seconds loading 30 rd magazines.
- Absolutely painless operation!
- Keeps the magazine lips intact.
- Allows inspection for defects and cleaning of rounds prior to loading.
- Rugged construction.
- Comprising only 3 parts.
- No inserts or adjustments are required loading different mags.
- Safe on fingers and magazine.
- Filling of rounds is done with both hands, therefore quicker loading.
- Needs no dexterity or training to use.
- Needs virtually no maintenance or cleaning.
- Easy to operate with gloves in freezing weather.
- Chemical resistant.
- Portable, Range bag packable; length 42cm (16.5”), weight 360gr (12.7 oz.)
- Six rubber feet provide positive retention when loading.
U.S. Patent 7,059,077; ; Israeli Patent 160,729
U.S. Design patent D728,065S
BenchLoader is a registered trademark at:
U.S. PTO #5,315,117 and #5,321,135
E.U. EUIPO #1418205
Russia (ROSPATENT) #1418205