HCC Tactical is proud to offer the TANTO by Nocturn Industries as one of our selected platforms for custom Night Vision builds.
Custom CERAKOTE available upon Request for Additional Fees.
All custom built Tanto systems with RPO Glass will meet the following:
- lifetime warranty on housing and 10 year warranty on build service
- 2376 Min FOM IITs in White Phosphor with Spec Sheets
- 11769 White Phosphor Format tubes.
- Resolution minimum 72-81 line pair
- SNR min 33
- Halo max .9
- Photoresponse minimum of 2200 micro amps per lumen or higher
- All Tubes will be within the Spot Spec Allowances per Elbit / L3 (See Images)
- Manufacturer tube warranty
- RPO Lightweight Eyepiece / Objective Glass
- OpFor Night Solutions Lightweight Diopters
- Collimated Tubes
- Leak Tested Housing
- Nitrogen Purge
- QC Checks
- Includes: TANTO Housing, Samara Lanyard, Vortex Optics LensPen, Lens Cloth, Cat Crap Anti-fog Paste, TNVC Expandable Storage Pouch, and one Bad Ass HCC Tactical Patch!
The Ultralight Adaptable Night Vision Monocular
The cornerstone of our adaptable series of night vision devices. This unit mounts via a standard PVS-14 J-arm mount. A unique feature of this monocular is its ability to be adapted to a proprietary powered articulating dual bridge mount called the TAB (Tanto Articulating Bridge) “Daisho” with minimal tools or extra parts. The innovative design allows users to transform their monoculars into an articulating binocular in seconds or go from a binocular back to a monocular to share with a partner. To transform into the binocular, simply remove the battery cap and battery, insert the bridge into the battery compartment, and tighten the rear clamp screws on the bridge, done. The bridge enables the use of a single battery for both tubes, has built in IP stops similar to the UANVB “Katana”, and other features when released.
*The Tanto Articulating Bridge will be released at a later date.
It is simple with a minimalist lightweight design. Push button on/off in the cap to reduce weight and reduce the footprint of the monocular. When assembled to the TAB “Daisho” bridge extra features are enabled such as articulation to the side for single or dual eye use. The articulating design also enables users to operate vehicles without limiting head space by eliminating the need to stow the unit upright or to tuck the pods against the helmet when stowed.
This unit is light weight without compromising strength. It is rugged and has been drop from the NATO 1.5 meter drop test standard onto concrete, as well as meets and exceeds MIL-STD-810G.
Tube type: 18mm MX-10160 style or MX11769 style with EGAC pigtail removed.
Submersion and Dust Rating: IP68 equivalent
8.76 OZ with standard optics and a battery
9.83 OZ with standard optics, battery, and Noisefighters X14 arm
7.76 OZ with RPO optics and a battery
8.83 OZ with RPO optics, battery, and Noisefighters X14 arm
Power: CR123 onboard
Runtime: 40+ hours
Mount style: PVS-14 J-arm style mount