The RAC Link allows users to easily attach the innovative Ops-Core RAC Arm to their currently owned or issued headset.
* Does not include the Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount Arms, these must be bought separately.
* Please be advised that Installation or modification to the Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount, to include RAC LINKS and AMP Headset Platform Adapters, will void the Ops-Core warranty on this product.
* Peltor Comtac 3/5/6 version includes the Boom Mic mount*
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING HEADSETS:
- Peltor Comtac 3/5 with Boom Mic mount
- Peltor Comtac 2 without Boom Mic mount
- MSA Sordin, TCI Liberator (Over The Head Variants.Neckband variants incompatible without modification)
- Howard Leight Impact Sport
- Invisio T7, T5
- Peltor Comtac 6 / SwatTac with Boom Mic
- Peltor Comtac XPI with Boom Mic
- Non-destructive, simple installation
- Strong, low profile interface
- Helmet-specific Mic Link (Peltor Comtac II, III, V, and VI, Howard Leight)
- 3-4 RAC Links
- Set of screws ( with Loctite ) and t-posts.
- Set of Tubular Hardware
- 2 RAC Link Hubs
- 1 Instruction card
Note: For use on Team Wendy, MTEK, HHV, and other M-Lok Railed helmets, use the Unity Tactical Platform Adapter to attach the AMP arms to the helmet.
Not compatible as listed
Bought this because the description said it was cross compatible with my headset, which it is not. I have 4 stars because HCC had no issues taking it back, and provided the shipping label without question. I’m hoping the manufacturer continues to create these systems to adapt to the ops-core arms.
No issues with product, gives better contact on the ear.
Walker’s Razors Fit Great!
The RAC Link fits onto the Walker’s Razor Slim Electronic **** by using “PELTOR COMTAC II / III / V”. Highly recommend these RAC Links to anyone who wants to attach Walker’s Razors. Thanks to “Darrell C.” in the reviews who did this first! I will be posting a video about putting this together soon! My YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/@danteintense5164
The RAC link was a perfect fit for my Sordins. No slop, and they fit nicely on to the AMP helmet rail mount. Definitely recommend.
This is a great concept. The material is very sturdy, yet pliable. Has hold extremely well. Good concept of a product.