The RAC Link allows users to easily attach the innovative Ops-Core RAC Arm to their currently owned or issued headset.
* Does not include the Ops-Core AMP Helmet Rail Mount Arms, these must be bought separately.
* Please be advised, that the use of this product, will void all product warranties offered by Ops-Core on the AMP Helmet Rail Mount.
* Peltor Comtac 3/5/6 version includes the Boom Mic mount*
COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING HEADSETS:
- Peltor Comtac 3/5 with Boom Mic mount
- Peltor Comtac 2 without Boom Mic mount
- Peltor Comtac 6 with Boom Mic
- MSA Sordin, TCI Liberator (Over The Head Variants)
- Howard Leights Impact Sport
- Invisio T7
- Non-destructive, simple installation
- Strong, low profile interface
- Helmet-specific Mic Link (Peltor Comtac II, III, V, and VI, Howard Leight)
- 3-4 RAC Links
- Set of screws and t-posts.
- 2 RAC Link Hubs
- 1 Instruction card
- The Peltor Comtac VI RAC Links are also compatible with the SwatTac and XPI headsets.
- The Invisio T7 RAC Links are also compatible with the Invisio T5 headset.
- The Sordin RAC Links are also compatible with the Earmor headset.
Note: For use on Team Wendy, MTEK, HHV, and other M-Lok Railed helmets, use the Unity Tactical Platform Adapter to attach the AMP arms to the helmet.
The item is great. I don't have to buy an Ops-Core **** to utilize the RAC.
Works Quite Well
The product is solid and that the online instructional videos are great. Highly recommend this if you don’t want to shell out another grand.
They accomplish the thing
They do what they advertise they do. With my sordins, there is a substantial gap between my ops core amp arms and the body of the head sets. It could use a rubber piece or something that could take up that gap. As it is, it adds another axle of movement. But in use I don't find this an issue.
Amp arms are better than the other helmet mount options it's nice there is a way to use peltor and other brands with them.
Get the job done
They do what their supposed to, have them on my MSA Sordins and the setup wasn’t too difficult to swap on the AMP arms.