A TRU LEGEND IN ITS OWN TIME
The elite warriors who protect us know firsthand that dressing to fit the job is the first step towards getting a tough job done. The most dedicated officers need the most technologically advanced uniform they can find. With dozens of advanced features, the TRU Xtreme® Tactical Response Uniform® is the latest and greatest in comfortable and functional tactical uniform design.
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction eliminates the need for elastic or adjustable side tabs
- Customized TRU-SPEC® original PRYMTM snap with YKK® brass zipper closure
- 1" wide belt loops with 2¼" opening
- Hidden front and back internal handcuff key pockets in waistband
- Two hanger loops
- Reinforced front slash pocket openings to cut down on wear
- Deep front pockets with hidden internal pocket
- Two knife/accessory pockets with stiff fused inner lining on both sides
- Diamond shaped gusseted crotch for ease of movement with reinforced seat
- Two leg cargo pockets with inverted pleat and angled opposing pleats, mitered flaps with hook & loop closure creating a unique pocket bellow that expands into a large space
- Hidden internal front zipper pockets in both leg cargo pockets with zipper pull
- Two bellowed lower leg cargo pockets with inverted pleat and mitered flaps with hook & loop closure
- SuperFabric® insets on knees for added durability and internal openings for knee pad inserts secured with a hook & loop closure
- Articulated knees for added mobility and comfort
- Expandable zipper lower leg opening with mesh lining
- 1" clean finished leg hems with adjustable one hand elastic leg ties
I like everything about these pants. You don't have to be a special ops person or law enforcement officer to enjoy wearing these pants. They are great for a lot of activities. I even wear mine while traveling, hiking, fishing, hunting, casual time and occasionally I wear them to work. They are exceptionally well made with a lot of well thought out options. I like the bottom leg zippers, deep pockets, hidden pockets, velcro placements and wide belt loops. I am 6'4", 40" waist and 36" inseams. Size XL Long fits me perfectly with no alterations. You virtually have a pocket for everything. I like the super fabric knee area in case you have get on your knees from time to time. I liked them so much in Olive Drab that I purchased the Black as well. Very satisfied with my purchase. BTW, I have been wearing Tru Spec products for quiet some time and never have I had a manufacturing issue. Great Stuff.
I love the pants, though I wish they were made in the USA. They aren't as comfortable as my Crye's which are made in the USA and are probably not quite as high of quality when it comes to the materials or the build quality. Crye's are much more comfortable out of the box. Like some of the other reviewers said, the material is fairly stiff until broken in.. I think they are good pants and should last a long time. Also, the lower leg cargo pockets are placed slightly too high. When sitting down (especially in cramped tactical or non-tactical vehicles), anything in those pockets fits perfectly behind the knee...not exactly the most comfortable location for it. I understand the zipper requires you to move the location up the leg slightly, but I recommend moving it down 2 inches to where the top of the zipper is so your tourniquette or other items that are in that pocket aren't uncomfortably right behind the knee.
BAD *** PANTS !!! Will be buying more. Very well thought out and put together. Black camo is killer++++
Superb - by far the most durable pants I've ever had! Top quality material & build, and a roomy fit for us larger gentlemen. A little stiff to start - needed to break the pants in like a good pair of new boots. I am very frugal, but these were worth the "investment" because I am really rough on clothing and my 2 pair still look new after a couple of years of regular/hard use.
These are great hard use pants. I use them in 3 gun competitions, but they would serve well in any kind of training or duty where you may be on the ground, or on your knees, but don't want to strap on knee pads. They have knee pad pockets, but I rarely use them, the super fabric covering the knees is generally enough padding/protection unless you have to be on a knee for an extended period of time.