READY WHEN YOU ARE®
Now available in a women’s cut! Lightweight yet super durable, these pants are the right choice for a wide range of outdoor activities. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double weave 91% nylon/9% Spandex® accents, the Women’s TRU-SPEC® 24-7 Xpedition® pants are like no outdoor pants you have ever worn.;
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Lower rise with women’s cut in hips and thighs
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Integrated soft flex panels for ease of movement
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Back pocket with an easy access flap closure
- Back pocket with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing for reinforced durability from boots
- Adjustable snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hook
Love these! Got them in black for EMS event work. Used first time working a motocross race with typical Colorado changing weather (sun, rain, mud, snow all in one 10 hour period). The snaps at the ankle to make a gaiter were great in the mud. Liked vents, cargo pockets (though will take some getting used to being on the front vs. side), flex panel at rear waist, ankle zips. Agree with previous reviewer that a pocket in the knee panel would help secure knee pads, which I would definitely use (see 5.11 here). I'm 5'3" 110 lbs and a 4 x30 fits great over boots.
My wife has been wearing the men's version for a year now. Finally some for her. They are 98% bullet proof. If they would only install hook loop tape at the bottom of knee openings to hold knee pads so external pads don't have to be used. Had to make our own oversized pads so they wouldn't fall out with exersion and otm shooting. This is year 3 I've been suggesting this who know maybe next year.
Love these pants! I can’t find one flaw. These are exactly what we were looking for to replace our current tact pants. Will be pushing hard to get these approved for our department.
Comfortable. True size (2/30). Great fit. Received many complements from both males and females who want to purchase one for themselves when they saw the pants.