TACTICAL MEETS OUTDOORS
Lightweight yet super durable these pants are the right choice for a wide range of outdoor activities. Constructed from durable 6.5 oz. polyester cotton rip-stop fabric with a DWR water repellent coating and double weave 91% nylon, 9% Spandex® accents, the TRU-SPEC® 24-7 Xpedition® pants are like no outdoor pants you have ever worn.
- Integrated soft 4-way stretch flex panels on the hip yoke, back of the knees and front cargo pockets for ease of movement
- Comfort fit slider waistband
- French fly inside zipper for added security
- Deep front slash pockets designed to hold most folding knives
- Front facing inset stretch cargo pockets with hidden snap closure and internal D-rings
- Left cargo pocket has zipper closure under flap for secure storage
- Easy access DropN pocket behind right cargo pocket
- Dual mesh zippered cooling vents on each leg at the thigh and calf area for increased air flow and temperature regulation
- Gusseted for ease of movement
- Carabiner or key chain loops on front belt loops
- Back pockets – one with an easy access flap closure, one with a secure zippered closure
- Articulated knees
- Double zipper leg opening with expandable mesh lining and venting options
- Additional layer of nylon webbing fabric for reinforced durability from boots
- Strap adjustment with snaps on ankle cuffs and boot hooks
HCC was great to work with on confirming sizes and communication was quick and easy... Will for sure buy more items from HCC.
These are, by far, some of the best pants I’ve ever worn. They are used primarily for multi-gun matches and have been extremely comfortable and allow for full range of movement.
Great pants: Functional, Quality product, great looks & Comfort. I have worn 5.11 pants for several years. Decided to give these a try and they are the best pants I have ever owned.
These fit and I am able to move freely in any way I need to.
Love these pants. Great fit, comfortable in all weather.