See Clearly. Shoot Accurately. The XH50 is designed for maximum performance by the creators of the world’s first laser aiming device. We’ve placed its high-vis, 5-milliWatt green laser above the light bezel and closer to your weapon’s bore for minimal offset between point of aim and point of impact at varying distances.
The XH50's premium LED emits 850 lumens of intense white light shaped by a parabolic reflector to produce a blinding beam with ample surround light, so you can clearly see what's in front and on either side of your position.
Being a MasterFire WeaponLight means it is specifically designed to interface with the MasterFire Rapid Deploy Holster system, which accommodates a wide variety of modern handguns and secures the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment.
Like every X-Series model, the XH50’s rugged, lightweight aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard-anodized and O-ring/gasket sealed for superior durability in the most extreme conditions, and SureFire’s intuitive, ambidextrous switching provides instant activation when you need it most. Increase your advantage.
- High-vis green laser located close to your weapon's bore, decreasing point-of-aim/point-of-impact offset at varying distances
- Recoil-proof LED generates 850 lumens of intense white light for positive target identification
- Intuitive, ambidextrous switching for easy, instant activation in momentary- or constant-on mode
- Rugged, precision-machined aerospace aluminum body is rugged and durable
- Mil-Spec hard anodizing prevents corrosion; O-rings seal out moisture; IPX7-rated
- Covered by SureFire's No-Hassle Guarantee
- Green aiming laser(Class IIIa) is mounted above the LED bezel, closer to the weapon’s bore, to provide minimal laser offset between point of aim and point of impact at varying distances
- Parabolic reflector creates a smooth, 850-lumen beam with plenty of reach and ample surround light
- Integral ambidextrous momentary-and constant-on switching is similar to other X-Series WeaponLights
- Two mode selector switches on the bottom of the housing allow for laser only, white light only, white light and laser, or full disable
- Attaches securely to Universal or Picatinny accessory rails via its rail clamp mount
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing for water resistance provides peace of mind in inclement weather
- Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing interface with MasterFire holster for secure weapon retention
High Output - 850 Lumens
High Runtime - 1.0 hour / 24 hours (laser)
Peak Beam Intensity - 4,400 Candela
- Batteries - Two 123A lithium (Incl.)
- Switching - Ambidextrous push / toggle
- Length - 3.7 in (9.4 cm)
- High Output - 850 lumens
- High Runtime - 1.0 hour
- Laser Output - <5.0 mW (515 nm)
- Laser Runtime - 24 hours
- Distance - 132 meters
- Construction - Aluminium
- Finish - Hard Anodized (MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 2)
- Weight w/ Batteries - 4.8 oz (136 g)
- Bezel Diameter - 1.25 in (3.17 cm)
- Liquid Ingress Protection - IPX4