EMS Pants for Women
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR WOMEN WHO DEAL WITH EMERGENCIES 24-7
There’s no reason a busy EMS tech can’t be comfortable and look great. Styled exactly like our ultra-comfortable 24-7 Series® pants with the addition of unique features emergency medical personnel require. Constructed from 6.5oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop material with DWR water repellent coating.
- TRU-SPEC® original PRYM snap with brass YKK® zipper
- Comfort fit slider waistband construction which eliminates the need for gathered elastic or adjustable side tabs
- 2" belt loops
- Extra deep front pockets
- Two knife/accessory pockets
- Two vertical zipper covered side seam pockets incorporated into the front pockets
- Expandable back pockets with hook & loop closure
- Two cargo pockets with signature 24-7 Series® pocket flaps secured with hook & loop closure with pleats and rear bellows and internal storage pockets
- Attached to the cargo pocket there is a hemmed internal storage pocket with hook & loop closure, a hemmed external storage pockets and the front slot pocket has a 3/4" wide strap with hook & loop closure for securing medical equipment
- Reinforced knee with inside opening for knee pads. (Knee pads sold separately)
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
I am an emt and firefighter. I used to wear 511 and came across these pants. I am more than happy with the fitting and quality. I think they run a little big but I'm ok with that. They are light weight and move when you move. It's hard to find pants long enough I'm 5'10 and they didn't hem the pants! To me that's exciting because I can custom fit them to me. They also are more lint free than 511, better quality, better fit and even have flap butt pockets. Sorry 511 you lost a customer! Thanks tru spec!
I ordered my exact size and they fit relatively well. A little snug in the waist, and the legs I had to take in to fit tighter. But more comfortable then any other brand. I just haven't figured out WHY EMT pants don't have more stretch to them since you are bending and kneeling all the time. None of the brands ever really truely fit perfect. But I prefer this brand over the others. Over the past 15 years I have wasted so much $$ in EMT pants to have them not fit right. Please add a little more stretch especially in the waist band.
These are insanely comfortable. They aren’t heavy and they fit great. I would order a size up. I’m normally a 2 but it was too tight on my butt so I went with a 4. The pockets are awesome and it helps me keep everything organized. Tru-spec was also great in making my exchange process simple and easy!
LOVE THESE! I have tried the Tru-Speck original pants as well. As the other reviews say as well these definitely have a different fit to them- a more lose, comfy feel. I notice my Tru-Spec originals fitting tight and low rise, but this fit I'm totally in love with. Also, shout out to the customer service!! I was contacted by phone to assure I made the right sizing choices since I had 2 very different sizes ordered. Thank you for catching my mistake. They even offered to hem them! So great :)