Viper Modular Suspension System (MSS)
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
Fully adjustable using the fit-band dial, the Viper helmet retention system and netting is designed to maximize comfort, stability, air circulation, and protection during long periods of wear
- Impact Liner
- Dial Fit Band
- Comfort Pad Set
- Comfort Retention System
- Hardware Kit
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Engineered to comfortably fit a wide range of head shapes and sizes—adjustable liner and suspension system is optimized for impact protection, comfort, and extended-wear
- Stability - The 4-point retention system has a height-adjustable nape pad to further stabilize the system when using NVGs
- Ventilation and Cooling - An adjustable crown net wicks perspiration and suspends the helmet shell on the wearer’s head for freer air-flow and circulation
- Impact Protection - Impact liner is made of a durable, low-profile material that exceeds U.S. Army ACH impact standards
- Extra Large
- Black, Tan 499
- Compatible with Viper full, mid and high cut helmets
- NOT Compatible with Cobra helmet
- NOT Compatible with Caiman helmets
- Compatible with Viper Front Mount
- Compatible with Viper Interlocking Long Rails
- Compatible with Viper Standalone Long Rails
Testing & Requirements
- Exceeds U.S. Army ACH impact standards
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
It’s not easy to put in, but a great addition. I’m a tweener when it comes to helmet sizes. Small/medium is way small and my eyes get an inch closer together and the medium/large looks like a Darth Vador costume contest lol The new support system made the Medium/large fit Awsome!
I used to wear the pads which have many pressure points and becomes uncomfortable after hours of wear. This MSS rids all the pressure points caused by the pads and also makes the helmet much more stable from moving and shifting all over the place while being worn and moving. Quite easy to install as well. I highly recommend this system.