The Casio G-Shock PAG240-1 Triple Sensor Pathfinder Watch delivers high-performance dependability for survivalists, mountain climbers, outdoor enthusiasts or military operators whose lives may depend on accurate timekeeping and navigation.
This solar-powered watch is aggressively styled inside and out to get you where you need to go on time and on target, without any frustrating battery failure or inaccurate time. For example, the G-Shock PAG240 is solar-powered and fully rechargeable with an impressive battery life of six months without even needing to be exposed to light! The triple sensor reliability of this watch is second to none with its built-in thermometer, altimeter and barometer.
Plus, a digital compass on the face of this water-resistant watch helps you instantly situate yourself geographically for all-important navigational feedback, especially in an emergency.
- Solar-powered for the ultimate in dependability
- Rechargeable with an approximate battery life of six months without needing to be exposed to light
- Battery power indicator gives you ample time to recharge when necessary
- Digital compass measures and displays direction as one of 16 points with a measuring range of 0-359 degrees. This instant feedback is crucial in remote conditions
- Altimeter;measuring range = -700 to 10,000 meters (-2,300 to 32,800 feet);in 5 meter (20 feet) increments
- Barometer;display range = 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.65 to 32.45 inHg);
- Thermometer;display range = -10 to 60oC (14 to 140oF);
- 100 meters of water resistance for underwater reliability and performance
- Able to withstand frigid temperatures as low as -10oC (14oF)
- Full auto EL backlight with Afterglow technology gives you excellent readability in dim or low light conditions so as not to give away your position
- World time in 31 different time zones and 48 cities
- City code display for instantly situating yourself
- Daylight saving on and off for accurate timekeeping
- Five daily alarms for meeting crucial milestones
- Hourly time signal for critical safety or situational reminders
- Stopwatch is highly sensitive and measures to the 1/100 second, measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99";
- Countdown timer features a range of one minute to 24 hours (one-minute increments and one-hour increments). Perfect for rendezvous and other important situations
- Full auto calendar pre-programmed through 2099 for effortless timekeeping
- Choose from either 12 or 24 hour display
- Button operation tone on and off for customized versatility