The new TLR-8A FLEX includes customized ergonomic switches featuring a low or high position to match your shooting style. It features an ambidextrious on/off switch and a rail clamp that is designed to rapidly attach/detach from the side of compact and full frame weapons. Its low-profile design prevents snagging and a “safe off” feature prevents accidental activation, saving batteries. The green laser is visible even in daylight.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
- Features white LED and red or green laser
- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours (light only or light/laser combo)
- Laser only runs 18 hours for red. Laser only runs 11 hours for green.
- Ambidextrous on/off rear switch in two configurations - low or high, to match your shooting style
- TLR-8 side switch model cannot be retrofitted to the TLR-8A rear switch models
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature on bezel prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of full-sized and compact guns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.58” (6.55 cm); 2.64 oz. (75g)
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
The silver band that encircles the head of the TLR-8®A is a trademark of Streamlight®, Inc.
We do not recommend carry of a TLR equipped firearm without a proper holster. A proper holster should fully cover the trigger guard area, preventing accidental discharge of both the firearm and light.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning – Fire, Explosion, Burn Hazard: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, or Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with it's non-rechargeable lithium battery products. For TLR-3 and TLR-4 series, Streamlight recommends the use of Panasonic, Sanyo, Duracell or Energizer size CR2. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212°F (100°C). Keep away from children.
High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 140 meters
- Max Candela: 5,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.58 inches (6.55 centimeters)
- Weight: 2.64 ounces (74.84 grams)
- Colors: Black