The TLR-7A Contour Remote is designed for one-handed shooting - ideal for dog handlers, SWAT teams, door breaching and close quarter operations.
- 500 lumens; 131m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Custom optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Ambidextrous rear on/off switch; Pressure controlled grip switch provides momentary operation
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail grip clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a most railed Glock® Gen 4 or Gen 5 models
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 4.6 in (11.68 cm); 2.69 oz. (76.3g) with battery
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
The silver band that encircles the head of the TLR-10® is a trademark of Streamlight®, Inc.
We do not recommend carry of a TLR equipped firearm without a proper holster. A proper holster should fully cover the trigger guard area, preventing accidental discharge of both the firearm and light.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning – Fire, Explosion, Burn Hazard: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, or Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with it's non-rechargeable lithium battery products. For TLR-3 and TLR-4 series, Streamlight recommends the use of Panasonic, Sanyo, Duracell or Energizer size CR2. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212°F (100°C). Keep away from children.
- High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 140 meters
- Max Candela: 5,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.58 inches (6.55 centimeters)
- Weight: 2.40 ounces (68.04 grams)
- Colors: Black