Designed to enhance visibility and targeting capability in home defense and tactical situations, the lightweight TLR-7 sub weapon light is designed to securely attach to select subcompact handguns: GLOCK® 43X MOS/48 MOS and GLOCK® 43X RAIL/48 RAIL, SIG SAUER® P365® and the SIG SAUER® P365® XL and select 1913 short railed subcompact handguns including the Smith & Wesson® M&P® M2.0™ Subcompact, Beretta® PX4 Storm Compact / Subcompacts, Springfield Armory® XD-E™, Springfield Armory® XD-S® and Heckler & Koch® HK45 compacts.
- Securely attaches to select GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, Smith & Wesson®, Beretta®, Springfield Armory® and Heckler & Koch® railed subcompact handguns.
- 500 lumens; 140m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Ambidextrous rear switch
- Uses one CR123A lithium battery (included)
- Safe off feature prevents accidental activation; saves batteries
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of muzzle
- Securely fits a broad range of slim subcompact handguns
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- User enabled strobe function
- 2.58” (6.55 cm); 2.4 oz (68.1g)
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
- All Rights Reserved. GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, M&P®, Beretta®, Springfield Armory® & Heckler & Koch® are registered trademarks of GLOCK, Inc., SIG SAUER, Inc., Smith & Wesson, Beretta, Springfield Armory, Inc. & Heckler & Koch. Streamlight has not sought endorsement of this product from GLOCK®, SIG SAUER®, Smith & Wesson®, Beretta®, Springfield Armory®, Inc. or Heckler & Koch®.
The silver band that encircles the head of the TLR-7® sub is a trademark of Streamlight®, Inc.
- High Lumens: 500
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 141 meters
- Max Candela: 5,000
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 1
- Length: 2.51 inches (6.38 centimeters)
- Weight: 2.39 ounces (67.76 grams)
- Colors: Black