The TLR-1 HL provides an 1,000 lumen blast of light for maximum illumination while clearing a room or searching an alley. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby.
- 1,000 lumens; 283m beam; runs 1.5 hours
- Rail clamp system securely attaches/detaches quickly and safely with no tools and without putting your hands in front of the muzzle
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW and Sig P320
- Durable, anodized machined aluminum construction
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady on/off switch
- User programmable strobe can be enabled/disabled
- Engineered optic produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Fits existing light bearing holsters
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Dual Remote Kit available (#69889, Black). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with Safe Off Tail switch, Dual Remote Pressure Switch, (2) Mounting Clips, 3.75" Adhesive pad, (2 each) 11"; 8" & 4" Cable Ties & Instructions
- Long Gun Kit available (#69262, Black; #69888, FDE). Kit includes TLR-1 HL with thumb screw, "safe off" door switch, remote pressure switch and mounting clips, and two CR123A lithium batteries
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth or Flat Dark Earth Brown
- Powered by two CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 3.39" (8.61 cm); 4.32 oz (122.5g)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Assembled in USA
The silver band that encircles the head of the TLR-1 HL® is a trademark of Streamlight®, Inc.
We do not recommend carry of a TLR equipped firearm without a proper holster. A proper holster should fully cover the trigger guard area, preventing accidental discharge of both the firearm and light.
Lithium Battery Safety Warning – Fire, Explosion, Burn Hazard: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, or Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with it's non-rechargeable lithium battery products. For TLR-3 and TLR-4 series, Streamlight recommends the use of Panasonic, Sanyo, Duracell or Energizer size CR2. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212°F (100°C). Keep away from children.
High Lumens: 1,000
- Run Time: 1.50 hours
- Beam Distance: 283 meters
- Battery Type: CR123A Lithium
- Battery Quantity: 2
- Length: 3.39 inches (8.61 centimeters)
- Weight: 4.32 ounces (122.47 grams)
- Colors: Flat Dark Earth Brown, Flat Dark Earth, Black
- TLR-1 HL - Light Only - Includes Rail Locating Keys and lithium batteries - Boxed
- TLR-1 HL - System - Includes safe off remote door switch, remote pressure switch, mounting clips, standard door switch, and lithium batteries - Boxed