As civilized living beings, we have to expose our head first to identify potential threats. Therefore, it is always a good a idea to limit exposure for such as vital part of your body.
Camouflage scrim nets have been used for decades to provide a highly effective solution to conceal small observation post to an entire artillery cannon.
Our helmet camo scrim derives from the same principle, but we made the cut much more complex to add depth and texture, making it even more effective and stretchy to fit most helmets on the market. We also provide tethering tabs so the net doesn't just ripped off your helmet in the situation it gets caught on something.
This version of the helmet camo scrim is made to imitate vegetation consisting of mostly simple leaves (palmate, undulated, ovate). Since camouflage is based on the principle of mimicry, we recommend that you choose the foliage according to your local vegetation.
- Complex cut to provide more depth and texture for a higher camouflage effectiveness
- Easy to install and remove on the go
- Tethering option
- One size fits all
- Made of lightweight laser-cut Cordura 500D
- NIR compliant so it does not glow under night vision (if you are under threat of enemy NVG, we highly recommend that you pick one of the shades of Multicam).
- Weight: 50 g - 55 g/1.76 oz - 1.94 oz
To scrim or not to scrim?
As usual HCC delivered another great product! This scrim is competitively priced and is extremely easy to setup and use my only gripe is I wish they included 2 more lash tabs to also the end user to fit this scrim to a multitude of the helmets available as some have different shapes in the nape area but all in all this is an excellent product! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️