Best-in-class protection with a durable structural design integrated with a carbon fiber technology.
The Gentex TBH-R1 Tactical Ballistic Helmet provides best-in-class protection with a durable structural design that integrates carbon fiber technology. This helmet is available with two combination suspension/retention options.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
- Best-in-class protection: Rifle, handgun, fragmentation, and impact
- Weight equivalent to traditional ACH with hybrid construction of aramid, carbon, and ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Durable structural design integrating carbon fiber technology
- Features an Ops-Core® Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) for compatibility with most NVG mounts, and optional Ops-Core ARCTM Rails, and external VELCRO® Brand fastener
- Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic appliques
- Available with two combination suspension/retention options
Blunt Impact Protection: <150 G’s at 10 ft/s per GL/PD 09-04
Compression Testing: Top-Bottom = .020” (0.51 mm) Max @ 400 lbs (181.44 kg). Side-Side = .125” (3.18 mm) Max @ 300 lbs (136.08 kg) per GL/PD 09-04
Environmental Resistance: Temperature Storage and Operating at Ambient, Cold -60° F (-51° C), and Hot +130° F (54° C), Temperature Shock, Flame Resistance, Altitude, Vibration, Seawater, Field Agent Resistance, and Weatherometer per GL/PD 09-04
Shell Construction: Two-Stage Non Slit
Areal Density: 2.32 lbs./ft2 (113.27g/dm2)
Shell Thickness: 0.450" (11.43 mm)
Shell Geometry (Curvature): US Army ACH
Cut Styles (Side Protection): Low Cut (Standard Cut), Mid Cut, High Cut
Available Sizes: Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), X-Large (XL)
- Modified and Abbreviated US Army Advanced Combat Helmet AR/PD 10-02
- NIJ Standard 0108.01 Ballistic Materials Level IIIA Threats Tested in Accordance with NIJ 0106.01
- NIJ Draft Specification for Ballistic Materials, Level RF-1 Tested in Accordance with NIJ 0106.01