TBH-IIIA High Cut
Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Lead time can be between 1-20 weeks depending on product availability at time of order. Contact us prior to placing your order for up-to-date lead times.
The ACH based Tactical Ballistic Helmet (TBH)-IIIA System is tested to meet Modified MICH Type II specifications, providing protection against handgun, fragmentation, blunt force trauma, compression and environmental threats in a high cut.
- Shell made of a Woven Aramid monolithic composite.
- Balance of coverage and weight offers protection against handgun, fragmentation, blunt force trauma, compression and environmental threats.
- Available with three combination suspension/retention options.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left). A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) is available for the Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap - H-Nape only, which can be purchased separately.
- Other colors available by special request.
- Gentex Special Threat Testing (STT) Protocol against Makarov 9mm x 18mm 105gr Steel Jacket Lead Core (SJLC) at 1017 fps
- Gentex STT Protocol against Tokarev 7.62mm x 25mm 86gr SJLC at 1475 fps
- Modified and Abbreviated US Marine Corps MICH Type II Helmet FQ/PD 06-35C FAT No.2 21 OCT 2013 Specification*
- NIJ Standard: Modified and Abbreviated NIJ Standard 0106.01 Ballistic Helmets using NIJ Standard 0108.01 Ballistic Materials Level IIIA Threats (9mm 124gr FMJ RN at 1400 fps and .44 Cal Magnum 240gr SWCGC at 1400 fps)
*Team Wendy Pad Kit is the only combination suspension/retention option tested to the full US Marine Corps MICH Type II Helmet FQ/PD 06-35C FAT No.2 21 OCT 2013 Specification