THE COMBAT SHIRT EVOLVED
Designed for operators in warm climates to keep them cool while getting the job done. The same durability and protection of our regular Tactical Response Uniform® Combat Shirt but with short sleeves to keep you cool when worn under body armor and vests.
The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton/40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Sleeves constructed from durable 6.5 oz. 65/35 polyester cotton rip-stop that is vat dyed for color fastness
- ¼ zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Double needle hemmed short sleeves
- Gusseted sleeves