The AGM StingIR miniature handheld observational thermal monocular is equipped with 384x288 or 640x480 12μm high-sensitivity infrared detector and high-resolution OLED display. It supports functions of observation by both handheld, goggle mounted or weapons mounted as it is tested on 5.56 recoil. The high sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear image view even in total darkness.
This Product is subject to ITAR/EAR Export Controls. Please visit our ITAR/EAR page (click here) or Contact Us for more Information.
The AGM StingIR is a full-featured unit, weighing less than 7ounces/200 grams. The monocular can be used as a handheld device, or mounted on goggle for hands free operation, or mounted on rifle to be converted into a thermal optic sight (5.56 recoil).
The monocular is suitable for security, law enforcement, outdoor hunting, search and rescue, wilderness exploration.
- 12μm high-sensitivity detector
- 384x288 or 640x480 resolution
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free usage
- Compact, sturdy design
- High-resolution OLED display
- Multiple thermal image palettes
- Device supports up to 8x digital zoom
- Comes with weapons mount, as can be rifle mounted on .556 recoil
- Does have built in reticle allowing to be used as rifle mounted optic
- Powered by one CR123A/RCR123 or 18650 Lithium battery
- Up to 5 hours continuous use
- Digital compass and inclinometer
- Type-C interface
- Limited 3-year warranty