Don’t like the price?Contact Us
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our EAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
Norotos’ Legacy product the Standard Rugged Helmet Mount is the most widely used helmet mount in the US Military with over two million deployed in service. The “RHNO” delivers tried and tested reliable durability for HORN style NVGs that serves as the foundation of the Norotos’ commitment to constant evolution in product engineering and development.
The Standard GI Issue “RHNO” set the military and commercial standard for high-strength and quality durability in a night vision helmet mount solution, in addition to intuitively placed operation in expanding user-friendliness. An unrelenting commitment to constant deepening and widening of the expanse quality engineering could enter provided the basis for Norotos’ path of development.
Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release activates through decisive user pressure for flip-up/flip-down, while Tilt and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment provide an incessant custom-fit user experience that enables extended user operation.
Extensive engineering experience and precision manufacturing contribute resiliently durable longevity in a helmet mount—the Standard Rugged Helmet Mount is firmly established as representing the origins of Norotos’ commitment in providing unremitting stability and enduring quality for night vision mounting systems.
- Ergonomically Optimized Tilt and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Force-to-Overcome Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed decisive user pressure flip-up/flip-down
- Horn Style NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D & PVS-14
- Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons