The XL edition offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the peripheral view is optimized with High Definition Optics® in a durable yet lightweight design that takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride.
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material with ellipse metal icon accents
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads for increased comfort and performance
- 8.75 base lens geometry with HDO®
- Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- Polarized and Iridium® lens options available
- Protective soft vault included
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® LENSES
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
- Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
- Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
- UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- Light Transmission: 16%
- Light Conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Neutral
Base Lens Color: GREY
PHOTOCHROMIC® LENSESA premium option for select single-lens eyewear designs, it darkens the lens automatically to help you adapt to changing light and always perform at your best. Note that even when the lens color lightens, it still filters out 100% of all UV.