The Sweep is an M Frame lens and is best suited for average-sized faces but adds more wrap around coverage. The lens is contoured in three dimensions to match the curvature of the eye. You get razor-sharp clarity at all angles of view, even at the periphery of wrapped, raked-back lens contours that maximize peripheral vision and protection against sun, wind and side impact.
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) for unbeatable clarity and performance
• Lens contours that extend peripheral vision and improve side protection
• PLUTONITE® lens material filters out 100% of all UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Unsurpassed impact protection
• Options include IRIDIUM® lens coatings
• Comes with lens and nosepiece
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® LENSES
All Oakley lenses offer HDO® Technology with the following benefits:
Clarity: Conventional lenses can magnify images. HDO® precision gives less distorted vision across the entire field of view.
Refraction: With regular lenses, objects aren’t really where you see them. HDO® offers a truer visual image so your brain won’t have to work overtime.
UV Protection: All Oakley lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.