Elite anti-fog ballistic sunglasses built from the ground up to U.S. military protection standards.
ShadowStrike Sunglasses have a sharp, geometrical wraparound design, giving this line a distinctive look while maximizing protection—fitting squarely, securely, and comfortably at all times, for any operation.
- Low profile frame
- Photochromic lens
- Microfiber pouch
- Microfiber cloth
- Hard case
- Distinctive Wrap Around Design - Compact, low-profile design with a tighter curvature and unrestricted field-of-view—fits squarely, securely, and comfortably at all times for any mission.
- Interchangeable Lenses - A novel nosepiece mechanism makes changing out the polycarbonate dual-frame lenses, and adapting your eyewear to the mission at hand, quick and easy.
- Ballistic Protection - Built to exceed stringent U.S. and international ballistic impact requirements for use in military and tactical operations.
- Equipment Compatible - Sleek, secure, and unobtrusive, ShadowStrike Sunglasses fit seamlessly with various head systems, headborne equipment, and comms systems
- Flawless Optics - Interchangeable, optical grade polycarbonate lenses shield eyes from unexpected fragments, provide 100% protection from harmful UV-A, B and C rays, and ensure distortion-free vision for peak performance
Photochromic Lenses - Lenses adjust automatically to shifting or variable light conditions—from clear, for indoors or nighttime conditions, to a darkened sunglass tint when exposed to light, and back again
One Size Fits All
Lens Height: 45mm
Temple Arm Length: 120mm
Frame: Black, Tan 499, Gray
Compatible with comms systems
Compatible with Caiman helmets
Compatible with Viper helmets
Compatible with Cobra helmets
NOT Compatible with Rx Carrier
Testing and Requirements
CE Certified in accordance with EN 166, EN 170 and EN 172
Exceeds U.S. Military eyewear ballistic impact resistance requirements (MIL-PRF-32432 (GL)
- Revision’s photochromic lenses darken based on the amount of UV light to which they are exposed. The lenses may not work as effectively in places like a car where the windows block UV light.
- Please note that even in their darkened state, these photochromic lenses are not as dark as Revision’s solar or polarized lenses.