SENVG Helmet Mount
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
You will be required to fill out our EAR Compliance form (click here) prior to your order shipping.
The SENVG Helmet Mount combines the uniqueness of 90-degree clockwise or counterclockwise rotational stow with a durable ruggedness—making it the ideal complement for versatile field use by providing multiple and immediate positioning to left-eye or right-eye use and corresponding stow positions.
It is designed to allow the user to choose from five (5) different stow positions, excellent for task-specific operations.
With Force-to-Overcome design, the SENVG Helmet Mount further maximizes safety through the Sweep-Away function that absorbs lateral-force impacts to Imaging System, “sweeping-away” as it rotates, virtually eliminating the possibility of damage/injury due to lateral impact events.
The SENVG Helmet Mount features the unique blending of security enhanced resourcefulness and precision manufacturing.
In continuing Norotos’ commitment to providing the most stable Anti-Wobble night vision platforms available on the market, the SENVG Helmet Mount is an ideal product when extended safety and flexibility is of paramount importance.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience • Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Five Position Force-to-Overcome Stow provides multiple stowage options
- Force-to-Overcome Sweep-Away absorbs lateral force impacts to Imaging System disengaging during side impact event
- Minimized Accidental Impact of Imaging System compared to conventional top stowage positions
- Hot shoe Style NVG Interface Compatible with AN/PSQ-20A Imaging System
- Durable Helmet Mount all materials and Surface Finishes to MIL-STD 810G will withstand extreme environmental field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons