Previously a military exclusive, TRU-SPEC® is now licensed to carry authentic OCP products. Designed with the same durability and protection of a combat jacket in the sleeves and collar while providing a more comfortable uniform top under body armor and vests. The body of the shirt is made from 60% cotton/40% CORDURA® Baselayer fabric that meets the No Melt, No Drip thermal requirements officers demand while keeping them cool and dry by wicking away moisture from the body. The sleeves and collar are made from current U.S. military specification permanent press, wrinkle resistant CL-8 50/50 CORDURA® nylon cotton vat dyed rip-stop material that meets the high demands of the job. For active duty soldiers or for the individual that wants the authentic look of the real thing, TRU-SPEC® is as real as it gets.
- Body constructed from No Melt, No Drip CORDURA® Baselayer fabric, a 60/40 cotton nylon blend that not only reduces the severity of burn injuries and helps protect against flash fires, but also breathes, wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- ¼ zip front mandarin collar; zipper has a cover hood for comfort
- Seamless, reinforced shoulders to minimize rubbing and chafing
- Storage pockets on sleeves
- Loop on sleeve pockets for attaching name, rank and flag patches
- Glint tape holder for IR tape
- Reinforced elbow patches
- Gusseted sleeves
- Pen/pencil stalls
- Hook & loop cuff closures
XSmall - 3XLarge Regular
Medium - 2XLarge Long
Note – color shading will occur on products constructed of different fabric blends. To insure a matching set please purchase all shirts, jackets and pants in the same fabric.
The CORDURA® Baselayer body is designed to meet No Melt, No Drip standards and is not fire resistant. Complete No melt, No drip technology applies to all 50/50 NYCO colors only. Technology only applies to the Baselayer body on all other colors and fabrics
Licensed Product: US Pat #7,636,948