Revision’s classic protective eyewear: Sawfly’s ballistic performance, customizability, fit, and function have been proven time and again in operations all over the world.
- Black frame with adjustable arms
- Photochromic Lens with Black Nosepiece
- Microfiber Pouch
- Case with Belt Clip
- Comms-Compatible Arms - Lean, extendable arms guarantee a comfortable, stable fit and steady, equipment compatibility
- Photochromic Lens Option - Lenses adjust automatically to variable light conditions—from clear, for low-light conditions, to a darkened tint when exposed to light, and vice versa
- High-Impact Protection - Built to exceed stringent U.S. and international ballistic impact requirements for use in military and tactical operations
- Superior Comfort - The overmoulded temple arms keep eyewear in place for long-wear comfort.
- Flawless Optics - Precision manufactured lenses for distortion-free vision
- Rugged Durability - Undeniably constructed for the rigors of combat, robust design, high-impact materials, flexible shock absorption, and fast-paced performance all combine into a rugged solution
- Size Small: Width: 144 mm; Height: 53 mm; Length: 165 mm
- Size Regular: Width: 144 mm; Height: 52 mm; Length: 165 mm
- Size Large: Width: 157 mm; Height: 58 mm; Length: 180 mm
- Compatible with Sawfly interchangeable lenses
- NOT Compatible with StingerHawk interchangeable lenses
- Compatible with Rx Carrier
Testing and Requirements
- EXCEEDS U.S. MILITARY BALLISTIC IMPACT REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECTACLES (MIL-PRF-32432, CLAUSE 22.214.171.124.4
- EXCEEDS ANSI Z87.1-2010 BALLISTIC IMPACT AND OPTICAL REQUIREMENTS
- CE CERTIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EN 166, EN 170 AND EN 172
- Revision’s photochromic lenses darken based on the amount of UV light to which they are exposed. The lenses may not work as effectively in places like a car where the windows block UV light.
- Please note that even in their darkened state, these photochromic lenses are not as dark as Revision’s smoke or polarized lenses.