HCC Tactical is proud to offer the (RPNVG) Ruggedized Panning Night Vision Goggle by AB Night Vision as one of our selected platforms for custom Night Vision builds.
All custom built RPNVG systems with RPO Glass will meet the following:
- 5 year warranty on housing and build service
- 2376 Min FOM IITs in White Phosphor with Spec Sheets with min 72 lp/mm center resolution
- All Tubes will be within the Spot Spec Allowances per Elbit / L3 (See Images)
- Manufacturer tube warranty
- RPO Lightweight Eyepiece / Objective Glass
- OpFor Night Solutions Lightweight Diopters
- Collimated Tubes
- Leak Tested Housing
- Nitrogen Purge
- QC Checks
- Includes: CR123 Battery, Samara Lanyard, TNVC Expandable Storage Pouch, Vortex Optics LensPen, Lens Cloth, Cat Crap Anti-fog Paste, Bikini Covers, and one Bad Ass HCC Tactical Patch!
The RPNVG - Ruggedized Panning Night Vision Goggle from AB NightVision Inc. is an extremely tough, full featured night vision binocular with panning and modular functionality. Unlike fixed bridge binoculars before it, the RPNVG offers the ability to go from a collimated straight forward view to a wide-angle panning view. The optical pods can also be removed without the use of tools to allow the user to have two monoculars.
The binocular uses lightweight push button switches with the IR illuminator switch recessed within a fence to prevent accidental activation. The unit features “IR Illuminator On” and “Low Battery” indicators within the viewing area. An IR spot/flood adapter can be added if the user desires more range from their IR illuminator.
The RPNVG is available in CR123 battery style. It also includes an auxiliary port which allows for the use of an external ANVIS style battery pack (for battery packs outputting up to 3.3v maximum.)
RPNVG optics feature a full range of adjustment. The Mil-spec Objectives allows the user to focus between 9.8 inches and infinity, while the Mil-spec Eyepieces offer a diopter adjustment range of -6 to +2. The interpupillary distance is adjustable to match the user’s eye spacing from 51mm to 73mm.
RPNVG BINOCULAR SPECIFICATIONS:
- POWER SOURCE: (1) CR123 SIZE BATTERY, OR AUXILLARY BATTERY PACK (OUTPUTTING 3.3V MAX)
- FOCUS RANGE: 9.8” TO INFINITY
- OPERATION TIME: APPROXIMATELY 16 HOURS ON LITHIUM BATTERY
- MAGNIFICATION: (1X) ONE POWER
- FIELD OF VIEW: 40 – 65 DEGREES
- INTERPUPILLARY ADJUSTMENT: 57 TO 98MM
- DIOPTER ADJUSTMENT: -6 TO +2
- EYE RELIEF: 25MM
- WEIGHT: 605g (21.3 oz) W/O BATTERY, 621g (21.9 oz) W/ BATTERY
- DIMENSIONS: 5.2” X 4.2” X 3.1”
- IR ILLUMINATOR: BUILT IN, ACCEPTS SPOT/FLOOD ADAPTER
- WATER RESISTANCE: SUBMERSIBLE TO 66 FT (NOT TO BE POWERED ON UNDER WATER)
- IR LED & LOW BATTERY INDICATORS: YES
- INTENSIFIER TUBES: COMPATIBLE WITH MX-10160 STYLE
- OPTICS: COMPATIBLE WITH PVS-14 EYEPIECE AND OBJECTIVE
- WARRANTY: 5 YEARS ON HOUSING PARTS AND SERVICE PER POLICY, SEE WEBSITE TERMS FOR MORE DETAILS