HCC Tactical is proud to offer the (RNVG-A) Articulating Ruggedized Night Vision Goggle by AB Night Vision as one of our selected platforms for custom Night Vision builds.
All custom built RNVG-A systems with Carson Glass will meet the following:
- 10 year warranty on housing and build service
- 2376 Min FOM IITs in White Phosphor with Spec Sheets
- 11769 White Phosphor Format tubes.
- Resolution minimum 72-81 line pair
- SNR min 33
- Halo max .9
- Photoresponse minimum of 2200 micro amps per lumen or higher
- All Tubes will be within the Spot Spec Allowances per Elbit / L3 (See Images)
- Manufacturer tube warranty
- RPO 3.0 Lightweight Eyepiece / Objective Glass
- OpFor Night Solutions Lightweight Diopters
- Collimated Tubes
- Leak Tested Housing
- Nitrogen Purge
- QC Checks
- Includes: CR123 Battery, Samara Lanyard, TNVC Expandable Storage Pouch, Vortex Optics LensPen, Lens Cloth, Cat Crap Anti-fog Paste, Bikini Covers, and one Bad Ass HCC Tactical Patch!
The RNVG-A (Articulating Ruggedized Night Vision Goggle) is an extremely tough, full featured night vision binocular. The housing is billet machined from aircraft grade aluminum and designed to handle challenging real-world environments. During drop testing the housings far exceeded military requirements of MIL-STD-810H drop testing, surviving falls onto bare concrete from heights beyond what lenses and image intensifiers can handle.
The design includes push button switches for power and an Infrared Illuminator. The IR illuminator button is guarded by a fence with distinctive contours to prevent inadvertently activating the IR illuminator. Indicators in the viewing area alert the user if the IR illuminator is on, or if the unit senses a low battery condition. The unit is powered by either an onboard 123 battery or auxiliary power from a battery pack using a 4 pin LEMO style connector.
RNVG-A optics feature a full range of adjustments. The mil-spec objectives allow the user to focus between 9.8 inches and infinity, while the mil-spec eyepieces offer a diopter adjustment range of -6 to +2. The articulating design allows the user to quickly adjust for an Interpupillary Distance from 47mm to over 80mm.
Each optical pod can be rotated up out of the users view as desired, freeing one or both eyes for natural sight as conditions demand. When the goggle is helmet mounted and in the stowed position, the optical pods can be folded back flat against the helmet to minimize neck strain and better protect the goggle, and the user, from impacting overhead objects. The optical pods automatically turn off when articulated up. This feature prevents illumination on your helmet when one side is articulated up and ensures that the image intensifiers are ‘off’ in the stowed position with the optical pods folded back against the helmet. The force required to swing the optical pods is user adjustable using a coin.
The components of the binocular are media blasted to give a non-reflective matte finish, then black anodized for durability.
ARNVG BINOCULAR SPECIFICATIONS:
Power Source: (1) CR123 size battery
Focus Range: 9.8” to infinity
Operation Time: approximately 16 hours on lithium battery
Magnification: (1X) one power
Field Of View: 40 degrees
Interpupillary Adjustment: 47mm to over 80mm
Diopter Adjustment: -6 TO +2
Eye Relief: 25MM
- Weight: 176g housing, 578g with std Mil-spec optics and L3 tubes, no battery
Dimensions: 4.14” X 4.2” X 3.2”
IR Illuminator: built in
Water Resistance: Submersible to 66 ft
IR LED & Low Battery Indicators: Yes
Intensifier Tubes: compatible with MX-10160 style
Optics: compatible with PVS-14 eyepiece and objective
- Warranty: 5 years on housing parts and service per policy